So apparently Brooke and Chris did this little thinger and tagged me and Hayley. I get to fill out a bunch o' questions about her, and she gets to answer them about me. We can't cheat. So here goes. Hayley's answers about me are on her bloggy blog.
1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?
30 rock, Private Practice, or Gray's Anatomy
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
4. You go out to a restaurant, what does she get to drink?
water, dr. pepper, or root beers
5. Where did she go to high school?
....east... chicago... high school??? (i suck, i don't know the name of her high school)
6. What is one phrase she says all the time?
your MOM ....
7. If she was to collect anything, what would it be?
shoes. or purses.
8. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
grilled ham and cheese? (again, i don't know her favorite... i know she likes grilled ham and cheese, deli sliced ham or beef, and peanut butter jelly sandwiches... but i don't know which is the favorite!)
9. What would she eat everyday if she could?
oreos and milk. or cafe rio salad
10. What is her favorite cereal?
BAH!! fruit loops?
11. What would she never wear?
12. What is her favorite sports team?
easy. Chicago Bears. (whew! back to some i know!)
13. Who will she vote for?
she'll take a long, hard look at the candidates, understand their stance on things like education, taxes, etc., then make the best educated decision possible. the party won't matter.
14. Who is her best friend?
me! or Kim or Craig.
15. How many states has she lived in?
4. chicago, idaho, hawaii, utah. I think texas is in there, but i'm not sure.
16. Does she have any nervous habits?
not really... she won't stop messing with thumb nails if they have been broken pretty low, though.
17. What could she spend hours doing?
reading, playing rock band, watching movies.
18. She is:
caring, dedicated, family-oriented, loving, beautiful, determined, strong.
There ya have it. Stuff I know and don't know about my wife. Love you, Hayley. (and let me know which ones I got right!)
books read in 2015
1 year ago