Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm charitable..........

...well, sorta charitable... I mean I try to be... sometimes... moving on.

Summer is upon us (yes, I'm aware it will probably snow twice between now and June), and with that comes all sorts of charity activities including walks, 5K runs, BBQs, and so forth. I like to do what I can when I can, so I'm going to be listing charities I hear about on my side bar.

I don't participate in as many as I'd like to, but at least now when I hear about them, I can spread the word a little better. Right now, I've only got a couple listed, but I'll be adding info about a few more as I hear about them. If you have a charitable cause that you'd like me to list, comment here or send me an email and I'll get it listed.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

my dear, you're the most charitable person i know.

Haley said...

Utah Food Bank Services.
www.utahfoodbank.org .
Come help me fight hunger!
Thanks Garrett.

tiburon said...

Super fantastic thing to add to your blog.

And yet another reason I heart you so :)