Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Want more proof that I'm a dork?

Well, here it is.

You may have noticed on my sidebar over there that I've recently been posting books I've been reading lately. A feat re-undertaken because of Hayley's good influence on me, and I'm very grateful. I like to read. A lot. I even tried to start a book club once, and when that one died, I joined another. From then, I decided I really don't love book clubs, but still like to read. I'm getting to why I'm a dork...

So I've read a lot lately, and I'm in the middle of a really good book. We just picked up a book Hayley and I have both been anticipating, and I'm excited to read it, too! But before that happens, I'm trying to figure out which of the two books below I want read first:
















I know, I'm a dork. I want to brush up on my English skills. Part of it is because I like English. Part of it is because I want to make sure I'm still an alert writer and editor for work. but either way, I'm excited to read my grammar/English book next.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

just so you know, i don't need proof - but that's why i like you.

i can't wait to read catching fire. and i can't wait for you to read it, so we can discuss, so get through your grammar books quick, please.

Leon said...

You are a dork. But it's OK. Those books sound interesting to me too. I have a H-ing long list of books I want to read too. It's just so hard to find time, dammit!

Elizabeth Ward said...

The thing is, the average Joe can't tell that you are such a dork. People are decived into thinking that you're cool and then POW you pull out the dorkus. By then it's too late. You have got it figured out man.

Tori said...

DORK! or maybe just strange. . .