Thursday, August 6, 2009

Mostly waiting to go home...

I'm in Tucson today. For work. This is the second business trip I've ever been on. If it had happened a year or so ago, I might be more excited, but right now, I mostly want to go home.

I didn't sleep well, and got up early. I had a pretty nice breakfast, and I think it will hold me over until this evening, but I would have rather prepared a smoothie and two bowls of Cheerios. I am just waiting in my room for an hour to pass so we can go to the stinkin' meeting, then strait to the airport! It will be a good meeting and I'll get lotsa stuff done for the huge project I'll be working on for the next couple weeks, but I'd still rather be home. Miss you, Hayley. Love you. See you soon!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

2 bowls of cheerios would've been nice. i missed you, too. last night was much harder for me than this morning was. i was just trying to get through this fog in my head this morning & breathe. i hate colds. i can't wait to come pick you up today!

Tennant Family said...

Sorry you had to be away from Hayley...That stinks. I hope it doesn't have to happen too often. You couldn't pay me enough to be in Arizona in August! I hope you didn't melt!