Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 1st day of school!

Today, Hayley is back in school! I got up early with her so I could go and see her new room. She's been working so hard on it--moving desks and furniture, buying school supplies, putting up posters, organizing curriculum, assigning recess duty, and all sorts of craziness. With all the hard work, I think her room looks great and the year will go great for her!

Happy 1st day of school, Hayley!!! Hope it's a great one. You are a great teacher and wonderful with kids. I'm certain that those kids are in good hands! I hope you have the best day ever! I can't wait to see you tonight and hear how the 1st day went!

Love you. Here's hoping for another great school year!

5 comments:

tiburon said...

If only it was the first day of school for my kids!

Have a good one Hayley :)

Hayley said...

ah man. i'm crying.

you're so sweet. i love you. i loved having you come to school with me this morning - made my day.

can't wait to update you about these kiddos. thank you thank you thank you.

Holly O. said...

Ahhhh, I love that you went to school with her. So cute.

Hayley said...

holly - get this - he brought home some roses for me tonight, too!!!

Tennant Family said...

That's really sweet! It's good that you're so supportive!

Hayley, what/ where do you teach?