Hayley tagged me. I was actually just thinking that no one does tags anymore. Not that I'm complaining, it's just I don't blog much anymore because mostly I could just put links to Hayley's blog. So here's a tag (from Hayley even) to give me a higher post count for November. :) Enjoy!
Five Things I don't leave the House without
- nu... phone
- iPod (now. I had never had an iPod before the Touch, and I really like it)
- One inverted nipple
This depends on what you mean by "younger." When I was a small kid, the cartoons I watched were different than when I was a teenager... yes, I watched cartoons as a teenager. I think I'll list a mixture of both.
- Loony Toons (with Bugs Bunny)
- Tiny Toons (with Babs and Buster Bunny)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Lawn gnomes (Seriously. They're so freakin' creepy!)
- Having onion breath
- ........hungry cannibals?
- Mafia Wars on Facebook
- Macs OR PCs (Not that I hate either... I just have no strong feelings one way or the other, and it seems like everyone else has a strong preference...)
- the TV show Glee. I don't get it
- Go to Chicago with Hayley
- Retire without debt and with enough money to not have to work during retirement
- Have a yard in which to do yard work
- Go on a cruise with Hayley (sorry, Hayley. Totally stole that one from you. But it doesn't mean I want to do it any less!)
- Write a book, maybe?
Five People I tag