Monday, September 27, 2010

What the snarf?

This is an actual conversation Hayley and I had, while wrapping Mikey up and getting ready to go on a walk:

Garrett: Should I wrap him up real good, or just put the blanket around him?
Hayley: Just put the blanket around him... [Garrett proceeds to wrap the baby up] don't snarf him.
G: Uh... ok.
H:... You know what I mean... what word am I thinking?
G: I have no idea what you're even talking about. [both start laughing] He's snarffed up real good, though.
H: [can barely keep her pee in, she's laughing so hard]
G: [to Mikey] You're mom's gone snarffin' mad!
H: [now trying to hold the pee in, by bracing herself on the counter and squatting a little]

3 comments:

Hayley said...

actual tears are coming out from laughter right now. what is wrong with me?!?

i meant a word that means suffocate. still don't know what it is.

Jessica Sorensen said...

Give her a break the baby stole some brain cells and I know having a baby loosens your bladder control.

Tennant Family said...

Hahaha! LOVE it!