- Hayley updates her blog more, so if you want to know what we're up to, you should check out her blog or the project life blog
- I'm on the healthy bandwagon again. It took two little competition thingers where I didn't try too hard to actually get me to where I wanted to do it. I paid money to be in those other "be healthy and lose weight" contests, but it wasn't quite enough to motivate. Why is that?
- I actually JOGGED on the treadmill last night, not just walked briskly
- The fitbit app on iPhone iPod Touch is pretty awesome. Not sure if they let you use the website for free, but the app is free. It's very similar to WeightWatchers
- Orange is still my favorite color
- I kind of want to eat an orange now...
- I just clipped my fingernails
- I haven't talked in person to anyone I work with in MONTHS. On the phone, IMs, and emails sure, but not in person. Weird
- You don't get a whole lot of steps in (you're supposed to get 10,000 per day) when you work from home and have a 2 bedroom house
- I'm not feeling especially creative today
**I didn't finish this blog post until Saturday morning. I thought I better add a few bullets from today**
- I lost 5.5 lbs this week!
- I'm not starving, and don't feel deprived
- I'm going to kick some butt in the FGI8 competition this time
And here are a couple pictures of my family (that won't be new to anyone who reads Hayley's blog or her Project Life blog). Neener neener.