Monday, February 6, 2012

Hi

The other night I got to go to a little get-together with some old friends from the singles ward. It was fun to catch up, talk for a bit, and see how everyone is doing. When you're single until nearly 30, you don't imagine the types of get-togethers where there are mostly married folks, and most of them have a kid or two. I also thought it was funny how much everyone talked about how they feel like they sort of know what's going with each other, because, while none of use comments like we used to, everyone still reads everyone else's blog.

I read yours. Yes, yours. and I never comment (I'm blaming some of that on Google reader), but it's nice to see what's up with you. And from that get-together, I'm guessing most of you still read mine. So hi. Hope you're well!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Um, is it just me or is Blogger doing wired things--making a link from your use of the word "singles"? I am pretty sure you didn't intend that link? This isn't the first time I have seen it either. Very strange.

garrett said...

I think it is just you, Chelsea. It's not showing up that way in reader, on my main page, on a PC or my phone. Hope the link isn't something scandalous! Maybe you need to do a virus scan...

Chelsea said...

It's malware on my computer. It's called "text enhance" Lame. It is making links out of random words on all blogs and worpress. I can't get rid of it and it is driving me crazy! I have to get rid of the add-on, but I can't FIND the add-on. Argh!