Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Obama = Frodo... and not in a good way.

If you didn't see it when I posted on Facebook, check this out. First, I'd like to say that I'm not an Obama hater. I just don't think there is ANYONE in politics that is worth anything, regardless of political party. I know people that voted for Obama solely because he was going to close down Guantanamo Bay, or end the war... Well, if Bush was a liar about WMD, or the "We've won the war" fiasco, then Obama should answer for his BS, too.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Respect My Authoritah
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

And yes, I know Jon Stewart with The Daily Show may not be the source I should go to for information, but Mr. Stewart IS an Obama supporter. It goes to show even more why I can't get involved in politics... all the lies, deceit, strives for power... and that's the sad part. I guess with my disappointment in the President is just more disappointment in myself for not caring and not doing much about it...

1 comment:

Hayley said...

i still can't bring myself to watch this. will you force me to tonight?