Thursday, January 31, 2008

Revenge is sweeter far than flowing honey

So says Homer. And no, not Simpson.

Some of you may know that a wrong was committed to my roommate. His blood runs red, and the taint of that school down south touched his car. Such injustice and disservice is not to be endured lightly. Granted, a response was lengthy in its coming, but it came, nonetheless.


What is the best way to get someone back when the first insult was based on college rivalry? Base the revenge on the same rivalry. So poor Christy now has license plate covers that betray her alma matter. I wonder if this will continue and if the pranks will get a little more violent and creative. I certainly hope so. :)

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am happy to report that that wretched piece of metal has been removed from my BLUE car. And I made sure to stomp on it a few times for good measure after I removed it.

All I have to say is...the war is ON! You don't know who you're messing with. And I don't resort to lying about my pranks. :)

Heather said...

I'm loving that there's yet another "war" going on....but I must admit, I'm glad it's off her car now. LOL

sarah h. said...

I don't want to pick sides. But I'm cheering you on.