Saturday, May 3, 2008

Book tag

This tag actually sounded pretty fun. Here's mine:

"Meet the newt you trod on," said the voice.

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book
2. turn to page 123
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the 5th sentence
5. tag some people

This line comes from the book Life, The Universe, And Everything by Douglas Adams. It's the third book in The Hitchhiker's series. I'm reading it very slowly because I'm only reading it just before I go to bed, so I fall asleep fast. I'm not liking it as much as the first two, but it's picking up.

I tag... whoever. If you do it, though, be sure to comment on my bloggy blog so I can come see what book you had closest to you!

3 comments:

Jared said...

I accept your challenge, and I am quite certain, that I did it wrong, but I had a good time, so thanks!

Tiffanie said...

I started reading the Hitchhiker's series about a year ago, and I stopped for some reason. I will have to pick it up again.

I did the "tog" too!

Jentry said...

Way fun tag, I'm in.